Prometheum is building the first compliant ecosystem for blockchain securities. Blockchain securities are born on our network when a company raises capital on Prometheum’s issuance platform by offering their own Smart Security Tokens (SST). Those SSTs can then be freely traded on our system, where the Prometheum Blockchain tracks transactions for secure clearing and settlement within 24 hours.
This position will join the Issuer Platform team in building tools for investors, Broker Dealers, blockchain validators and other network participants. We are a remote-first team with contributors spread out in the US. This opportunity is for someone with experience working from home and effectively collaborating via modern group messaging and and video conferencing tools.
- 7+ years’ experience building, leading and maintaining multi-layer, services-oriented web-facing applications
- Extensive experience of NodeJS and common packages, architectures
- Experience designing, maintaining and expanding APIs via REST, WebSocket and other technologies
- Experience building tool chain applications, agents, services, server and client applications in NodeJS or similar
- Thorough working knowledge (and preferably DBA experience) working with a variety of database, NoSQL and other storage technologies in NodeJS (at least including PostgreSQL and Redis)
- Application scaling experience with NodeJS
- Some experience building with front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Vue) required
- Full stack application architecture and design experience required (everything from the hardware and network to browser packaging and usability)
Experience with the following is also beneficial:
- Docker (for development and production)
- Blockchain, cryptocurrency and smart contracts